Monday, September 14, 2015

Hakuna Matata

...homework...

Parents/Guardians, you will have no worries for the rest of your days if you make sure to check your students' O.W.L Binder and assignment book each and every night. I understand life can get in the way and that's O.K! Your child does an exceptional job doing their part in writing what needs to be done and they are always eager to read! Please do your part by browsing the binder and assignment book for any important notes and homework assignments. I love seeing your signature acknowledging you've done so! 

Every night I assign 20 minutes of reading which isn't anything new for these third and fourth graders. For my third grade math class (if I assign homework) it will be one worksheet for the whole week, due back on either Thursday or Friday (depending on how intense the workload for the class work is that week). The rumors are true, I do not give homework on weekends! It is in my best interest that spending the weekends with family, friends and enjoying being a child is very important. This does not mean your child CAN'T do any reading or math facts, I simply do not assign it.  



With that, Hakuna Matata families, for there are no worries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment