Thursday, August 27, 2015

Meet your new teacher!

Miss Ransom


Walking into North Hero school was a day of overwhelming feelings. I was nervous. I was happy. I was anxious. However most of all, I was extremely thrilled! I didn't know that on Wednesday, greeted by 16 smiling faces, I would finally feel at home. It is only day two but this is what I have been working for... my whole life. I am so excited I am able to share these moments with all of the students and families. 
On the first day of school I shared a book to inform students a little bit about me. I will try to upload an example but for the parents who have not met me yet, here is a little "about me."

I am Mindy Ransom, originally from Williston Vermont where, at the age of three, I have thrived to become a teacher in my own classroom. I found the perfect fit college in Keene New Hampshire where I studied and practiced to become a teacher. I then took over for a sixth grade teacher. I moved back home, to Vermont, to be with family. After a long two years teaching preschool, I was offered a job back in Keene New Hampshire. I just couldn't stay away from this beautiful state of Vermont. I had two wonderful years as a Teachers Assistant while going to grad school for literacy... Now here I am! 

In my spare time I love to read and bake goodies. I also very much enjoy hosting get-togethers. My favorite season is the fall and I try to spend as much time on the weekends to do fall activities as possible. I absolutely love Vermont and all it has to offer. I am now falling in love with the Islands!

This year is going to be amazing, I can feel it! If you need to contact me please send an email to:

"To Infinity, and Beyond!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment